Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just moved down to rural Virginia from NYC to take care of ailing relative. Not much to do down here, so I decided to take advantage of being in the country and started to plink - now I'm totally hooked!

Small collection so far, all are fun in their own way:

Winchester model 94 30-30: ka-BOOM! Punching holes in 1/4" plate steel is better than a double espresso

Ruger model 96 .22lr: pinpoint accuracy, cheap to shoot

S&W Sigma 9VE Allied Forces: Don't know why people are so down on this one. 1,000+ rounds w/o a problem.

I may be a no0b so have a heart if I use the wrong term or say something incredibly obvious, I'm practicing every day, and enjoying the heck out of making little holes in paper.

·
Inactive account
541 Posts
Welcome here! I'm new to shooting too, and I haven't been able to practice because I'm been in college, but I just finished today, so we can learn together!

Post some groups if you have some pictures!

·
Premium Member
2,777 Posts
Well welcome to the board from a texian.
A lot of sharp folks here who know of what they speak.
Not me, you understand, but a lot of other folks.
Pretty good place to chat

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
38,355 Posts
Well welcome to the board from a texian.
A lot of sharp folks here who know of what they speak.
Not me, you understand, but a lot of other folks.
Pretty good place to chat
Tom, you lost your avatar!!! :eek:

I found you a new one, though :D

Attachments

·
Banned
556 Posts
You can turn your shooting fun into pure pleasure by using your firearms to keep your freezers stocked and in the process use all the extra money you no longer spend on meat to buy tons of paper punching ammo! Stick with it and continue to enjoy your new sport.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.