Shooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Injured my leg kickin' myself in the arse. Tried to update my email addy and ended up friggin' up my account to the max. Had to re-register as pruhdlr Z6,was pruhdlr. All this was no fault of the forum or mods,however if a mod would step up and claim responsibility it sure would make me feel less of a non-computer literate butt hole.

Come on....what mod wants to help out a former member and/or a new member all at the same time ?? Anyway.... it cuts my total posts back to the noob status so this should make it easier for me to,#1.not be taken too awfully seriously,and #2.allow me to make posting and spelling mistakes like someone that just got a new Apple a couple of daze ago.

This has been a great forum both as a old guy and as a new guy. Will look forward to building my post count up to the "believed some of the time" status.

Good day to all. -----pruhdlr and/or pruhdlr Z6

·
Registered
542 Posts
What did you do with your email account that screwed up your forum account? Surely Mike would be able to fix your account for you, that way we could all take you seriously again. ;)

Seriously, would your account be that far gone?At least Mike could bump your post count up to your old one.

However, the requisite welcome is in order!

Welcome to the forum, pruhdlr Z6. The rules are simple: be nice and join in! :)

BTW, what does Z6 stand for?

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Hmmm. Wonder what you mucked up? Can you still log in with a password you know?

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,739 Posts
I can fix it. I will send an email to the account that you registered pruhdlr Z6 to and the email will have the new password for your old account.

Post back here if it doesn't work. Gimme a minute.....

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,739 Posts
OK, didn't work exactly like I thought, but I merged the two accounts. You have an email sent to your fla......yahoo.com address with the new password. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Crap !!.......

......an ol' timer again.

Thanks to Mike and others that had a fix for the problem that I caused. I got a new pooter the other day and now use Yahoo as my email server,so I got a different email addy that I originally registered with some gazillion years ago. Tried to update my account to the new addy and frigged everything up.

Tried to contact admin and couldn't even push that email thru. Now.....guess I'm back with a vengeance. So......is a .30-'06 better than a .308Win or what ??? Will a 22LR kill an elk ok ?? If I hit the target with my 444Marlin and the bullet bounces off,do you think that I should boost the charge a little ??

Thanks for your patience. ----pruhdlr(new,old guy)

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,267 Posts
I am glad that there are other folks like me. Sometimes I can foul up more stuff by 9am than I can fix the rest of the day.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
......an ol' timer again.

Thanks to Mike and others that had a fix for the problem that I caused. I got a new pooter the other day and now use Yahoo as my email server,so I got a different email addy that I originally registered with some gazillion years ago. Tried to update my account to the new addy and frigged everything up.

Tried to contact admin and couldn't even push that email thru. Now.....guess I'm back with a vengeance. So......is a .30-'06 better than a .308Win or what ??? Will a 22LR kill an elk ok ?? If I hit the target with my 444Marlin and the bullet bounces off,do you think that I should boost the charge a little ??

Thanks for your patience. ----pruhdlr(new,old guy)

Look at it from the bright side, Us OLD codgers have a reason to screw up anything to do with a computer, they are new fangled things to us. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts