Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes it is from Myruko, but I have 3 of their other guns and they are very nice! I saw them advertised on galleryofguns.com for $995 but reduced on sale now (no price listed) .45 Colt!!! And .32-20, .38-40 and .44-40 on the way!! Can't wait for the .32-20!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The .44 Mag version is $499 in the Sept 9 Shotgun News. I just ordered the .45 Colt version. It was not $499!!! Oh well, I have three other Myroku guns and they are nice.

·
Beartooth Regular
5,218 Posts
CUB,
Those Miroku-Brownchesters are high quality, good looking guns. Most of the Japanese industrial sector has accepted W. Edwards Deming philosophy of Total Quality and it has become a quasi-religion to industry there. Some businesses in Japan actually have 100 year business plans, and strive for perfection. I have a feeling that if Brownchester hadn't have lawyered up the safeties and such on these rifles, we might be seeing the best lever actions ever produced. Of course, they are using Mr. Browning's designs, so I'm not sure how visionary their firearm industry is, but their production lines do an outstanding job.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts