Shooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone....just discovered and joined this forum. It's great! Here is a list of what I own and shoot: Sako hunter deluxe in 338 Win Mag, Browning 1886 45-70, Ruger 10-22, S&W Centennial 357 magnum (shrouded hammer). That last one is my "constant companion". Ruger Old army, Valmet 412 o/u double rifle custom chambered for 300 Dakota. Ruger Red Label 12 gauge, Benelli Montefeltro 12 gauge, Ruger 77 in 358 Winchester (carbine model), S&W 44 magnum Classic Hunter. Thinking about building a 40 caliber wildcat in a single shot. Maybe based on the 303 British. Some thing I could shoot cast bullets with. I used to own a 50/70 Rolling block and kind of miss bullet casting. Anyway, glad I came across this forum. Hope you all had a great holiday season!

·
Beartooth Regular
5,220 Posts
Welcome to the forum, throttleman. Nice collection you have there. Lots of good folks here that are pretty bright. I'm still waiting on my 40 caliber (30/06 case - 411 Hawk). I'll write something up on it when I get the darn thing. Should be here this week or the next.

How's that Valmet? Sure does sound nice, likewise the 358 M77.

Welcome aboard.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts