Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love NH, I think its one of the most beautiful states in the country, and not filled with pollution, I love there motto also, Live Free Or Die, I believe this 100%. :p

·
Nawth East Moderatah
5,465 Posts
I camp ALOT in the Rumney/woodstock region....

The Baker river, as in the picture I posted earlier, is one of our favorite spots to stay. I've hunted North of Conway, but not in a while.
You live in a Great State!!!!

Chris~:cool:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Chris, sorry not to reply, sorta lost this post where it was;)
I know the Rumney area, thats a nice area also, black bears are starting to get a little thick in that area in the past 5 years or so. It looks like the bear population is growing well. I for the most part hunt Loudon for trophy bucks due to all the farming, in tern makes great feed and big deer with big racks;) I hunt black bear in the Lancaster area, off a very big beach nut ridge on Hutchens Mtn range, this area is also loaded with apple tree's, good feed for bears, this year there was no apples to speak of due to a a snow storm that hit mid NH at blossom time, so the bears where into the berry's this year, the bait site was not productive either:( better luck next time, take care and have a great new year. Aim small hit small. RAMbo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts