Shooters Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased an Aurora 8010 about a year ago. I live in Communist California and have to be careful of what I put on my firearms here. The Aurora 8010 looked to be the thing becouse most of the police would never even know that it has night vision capability. The law reads No magnified night vision scope with an infrared illuminator is legal to be installed onto any firearm. Well the Aurora 8010 and scopes like them do not have IR's built into them. (California Legal) untill a policeman who doesn't know the law confiscates it .
Back to my question has any one out there have any experiance with this scope and if so how does it compare with other night vision scopes. I have been told on an other popular forum that you can not compare Apples to Oranges. Quality and Clairity are still Quality and Clairity. I have no experiance with any night vision exept for a gen 0 russian Harbor Frieght special monocular (not impressed) The things I do know about this scope are. The tube was made by ITT it is most likely mill spec. and that it is an Omni tube. I have asked several other forums about this scope and some times I feel like I caught the plague or something when I purchased it. Can anyone tell me anything about the quality of this scope over or under any other night vision scope. I will appreciate any input at all thank you .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts