Shooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a line on a nylon 66 that looks like it needs a little TLC. It's got the black/ss finish. For sale for $125 cdn, what do you think?

·
Registered
6,648 Posts
Check the cosmetic cover over the receiver. Most of these have play in them. If you mount a scope it will change its zero with every shot.
Used with iron sights they are good plinkers and will function when quite dirty.
Check it for function if you can. I have encountered two of these with broken interrupters. When the Nylon 66 goes full auto it really rips the rounds out.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Check the cosmetic cover over the receiver. Most of these have play in them. If you mount a scope it will change its zero with every shot.
Used with iron sights they are good plinkers and will function when quite dirty.
Check it for function if you can. I have encountered two of these with broken interrupters. When the Nylon 66 goes full auto it really rips the rounds out.
So it's desirable to have a broken interrupter then? :D

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got it in the mail today. Thanks everyone for the info - I'll report how it shoots when I get a chance. Happy new year!

·
Registered
112 Posts
My Apache Black is my most sentimental gun. I would never ever get rid of it. Don't bother putting a scope other than a 1X red dot on it due to flexing of the stock, but for minute-of-can accuracy plinking, it's a blast.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts