Shooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, new to the forum, although I've lurked for a little while.

I'm new to the forum, but not to shooting. Raised here in Texas I've hunted my entire life. I've also been a Police Officer for 26 yrs now with time spent on SWAT & Investigations. I'll most likely be found in the Handguns, Rifles & Leverguns threads.

Thanks.
Hoss

·
Super Moderator
13,624 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Since you've been lurking, you'll know the main rules are to join in, have fun, and play nicely with the rest of us kids. We are always glad to have LEOs join the board to get their practical perspectives. Enjoy your time here.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
23,914 Posts
Abilene, Abilene - Prettiest town I've ever seen!

Yup driven through your town many times to and from the Dallas area on I-20. Nice country.

You'll find many of us retired and not-so retired LEO's on the board. Be sure to join in the many discussions (we don't call them arguments!).

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all, I've enjoyed what I've seen as I watched from the shadows. I'm looking forward to chiming in from time to time.

kdub; come through anytime, & spend $$, we need the tax income. & believe it or not the song wasn't necessarily written about Abilene,TX. The composer just needed a name that was easy to rhyme & picked Abilene.

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,227 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a retired LEO. I still carry a commission and keep my post certification active for the concealed carry permit but only police out of self defense. Looking forward to reading your posts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts