Shooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any body have one of these spotting scopes.It says Redfield 45 degree 60mm its red in color I think it might be made in japan it has two eye piece ones 25x and the other is 20-60x and those say made in japan.It has a red color tripod and a metal case and all the lenes covers to,But the scopes real clear.During the whitetail youth hunt here in michigan last week my son and me where watching deer up to 900 yards away and able to count there antler points vary clearly.Here's my question it's my friends dads spotting scope it like new on the box it came in there is a price of $550.00 on it thats what it look like.I ask friend if he would sell it he said yes what should I offer him for it?works great every things real smooth on it.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,127 Posts
Offer him half and see what he says.

·
24,127 Posts
You made out like a bandit on that one! :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know much about this spotting scope is it that good?I mean it's clear and has real smooth ajustment.A new redfield spotting scope 20-60x 80mm is about $220.00.Thanks

·
24,127 Posts
The old Redfield angle scopes with the interchangable eye pieces are excellent spotting scopes, akin to the old Bushnells in the day when they made quality scopes. You made a fantastic deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts