Shooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spokane Wash. has gotten alot of those Latte Stands and some pretty good names for them, help me out here guys, if you have any in your location , reply with some names. Some that we have here are Java the Hut----Brews Brothers-----and the on I like best is at one of our local churches, it is ---Hebrews and we just serve.

·
Registered
254 Posts
How about, "De-Californicated Coffee"?
Bet it would be a hit with the native Nor'westers in Spokane.

I'm a Spokane kid. Born in Washington and raised in Spokane from 1958 to 1985. Graduated from Shadle Park High School.
Never had any use for the Californians and Easterners that ruined my beloved Pacific Northwest, beginning in the early 1970s.
In the 1970s I used to go to the old CCC Camp at 7-Mile and plink with my pistols or .22 rifle. I hear that whole area is now owned by the parks system, and shooting is banned.
**** ... yet another shooting spot gone.
I used to fish the Spokane River above Nine Mile Falls Dam. Never caught anything but squawfish, but it was fun. Smoked squawfish is mighty good eating, too.
I visit Spokane once a year enroute to my cabin in British Columbia. Never miss the chance to visit the White Elephant, or the General Store. Still the best outdoor stores I've ever found.
I miss Spokane, but every time I go there I'm amazed at how much it's grown --- leaps and bounds.
Heck, I remember when Ed Karrer's Gunatorium was still on a dirt road!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts