Shooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking at a used taurus pt 945 in black and gold for $330.anyone have any experience with the taurus pt 945?
thanks.

·
Registered
479 Posts
In response to the Taurus 945 you do not mention whether it was an early 945 or recent . I only have experience with the early 945's and I am sorry to say that it was a good thing that Taurus provides a lifetime warranty because you will need it. Every one that I had ever sold became a used gun on someone else's rack. Some of the problems that caused frequent returns to Taurus were feeding, sights that came off during firing and overall slopiness. In my opinion $330 sounds high if the firearm is operational values around my circle of travel is $250 at best

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
I have had a 945 for three years now. It hasn't given me any trouble. It may be a newer production pistol than what duane has seen, I do not know. I do know that their millenium series has had troubles. A buddy had a 145. He got sick of sending it back for repair. Trading it in for something else now.

Plastic guns...

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have one, a couple years old now. Its not the nicest gun ive ever owned, but I havent had any problems at all with it. It runs on anything I feed it and is fairly accurate. The only problem I have run into is finding accessories for it, (grips, holsters, sights) things like that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts