Shooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I`m wanting to make an order for some bullets but I got a few questions. I work in the oil patch and I can`t use a phone offten in the day so I`m hope`in I could get a few anwered here. Does anyone know what the current backlog is? I need to know how long it will be before me card is charged. Also, do they keep a .452 345gr WLNGC in stock or are bullets custom ordered? I dont know if any mod`s are part of the sales dept. but I guess its worth ask`in. What type of delivery do you use, and about how much would a 12lb rate be to WY?

Thank`s in advance for any info I get. I`m hope`in to get a order out tonite. REALLY lookin forward to trying these out in my new 454(get`in a little bored w/ the 250`s).

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
23,915 Posts
First off - the Mod's have nothing to do with the ordering or processing of orders for BTB. Marshall Stanton, board owner, is a one man (and one wife) operation hand casting the bullets when ordered.

With the volume of orders, even Marshall can't tell you exactly when he will be able to cast and deliver a certain order. Again, with the volume, he finds it hard to build up an inventory of any quantity.

He ships flat rate by USPS, so a 1 lb to 50 lb order anywhere in the country will be the same shipping rate.

It may take a bit to get your order, but when you do, I'm sure you'll be more than pleased with the product.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
37,098 Posts
Yeah, with the flat-rate box shipping is fairly predictable. Last I heard his backlog was pretty manageable, and no, he doesn't charge the card till they ship.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, think I`ll just get a MO tomarrow and go that route. I cant remember off hand what the flat rate is. I`ll gladly wait for`em, I`ll try like heck to "get out" and make a call Mon. to see about how long.

Thanks again for your help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts