Shooters Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased two new Springfields from my local dealer.

The first was a Loaded 5" Service Model, in OD Green. I've run approximately 700 rounds through her and not so much as a burp. I did experience a little creep in the trigger, but my local Smith did a trigger job including bringing the pull down to 4 lbs.

My second purchase was the Compact LW Loaded. This is my favorite of the two. She runs like a champ and after 600 rounds I've made her my carry gun. She's nestled quite comfortable in a Milt Sparks VM-2. I am fortunate to have a CCW Permit.

I called Springfield to thank them and to let them know how happy I was with my purchases. Brandy with Customer Service was exceptionaly nice and even sent me a "build sheet" on my two pistols - Specs, date of birth, etc. I also received a personal letter in the mail from Paul Rahn who is also with Springfield who I believe is the Marketing Director. He sent me via FedEx, two t-shirts, a ball cap, and four American flags that can be sewn onto a sleeve, along with several decal flags. Their customer service is second to none.

I encourage those of you who are contemplating a 1911 to check out Springfield Arms. I know I will again!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts