Shooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a shoulder rig for my P220. Currently, have a Galco hip holster that i like very well. The full size P220 i think would be pretty uncomfortable inside the waiste band. For concealment, was thinking about getting a shoulder rig. I do have an Uncle Mikes nylon shoulder rig that i carried a 3" 1911. Opinion of Uncle Mikes is that it lacks quality. Hate all that velcro. Looking at the Galco holsters, was thinking the Miami Classic. Do any of you have experience with this rig? If so, what do you think. Do you have other recommendations?

Good thing about Galco is that it's all made in the USA (Phoenix, AZ) and judging from the two that i own, is very good quality.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
The Galco is a fine rig, fit and finish are outstanding. I have one I bought for a Mod. 39 Smith, and found out it also fit my TZ 75 and both My CZ 75 and CZ RAMI. With 2 loaded mags on the off side, the rig is quite comfortable and balanced. Just make sure to get the tie downs for both sides, and to practice with it. It will take a little getting used to, but I found it to be a very handy rig for serving warrants.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts