Shooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Located in Cedar City Utah

Parker Hale stuff.

I have a several sets of Parker Hale M-81 Trigger-guards and the matching Escutcheon for the M-81 Cadet Rifles. (Only rear Escutcheon that holds down trigger) I do not have the front escutcheons that are for the front action screw, But those are easy to make and don't require milling like the rear ones do. I bought a bunch of these from the guy who imported them in the 80's, I bought them to complete rifles on the stocks I bought from Old Western Scrounger, But in all reality, I will never get all of them done so I am letting these go, The Escutcheons are the hard part to find for these projects, Anyway get them while you can, Hard to find, Thanks, Mark

So you get, One Trigger-guard and one rear escutcheon, No screws included.

$37.50 shipped per set.

I have shown a pic of my rifle which I have not finished yet showing the fit in a Parker Hale M-81 Cadet rifle stock.

Adding some more Parker Hale T-Guards:

These guards will work for many types of single shot projects, Not just limited to Parker Hale or 98 Mausers.

These are single shot Guards made by Parker Hale for 98 Mauser Single shot rifles, The ones in the white are unfinished, The ones that are blued have the front action screw drilled and counter-bored and have sling swivel threaded sling attachment holes and just in front of the guard have a center action screw hole. These do not have a place for the rear action screw drilled and counter-bored, I was told at one time that Parker Hale made a rifle that was configured that way but I have never been able to confirm that. So the blued ones will need to have the rear action screw hole drilled and counter-bored, And lastly the pic of the one in the white that is one I machined to fit the Parker hale M-81 single shot showing what can be done with the Guards.

I have several of these too.

$45.00 shipped for the Blued ones.

$37.50 Shipped for the blanks in the white.

The Short one in the white I machined, Not for sale, Thank you! Mark
Please do not clutter the post with questions, Please pm for questions, But please do post an I will take it if you want the item, Thanks, Mark

Please do not clutter the post with questions, Please pm for questions, But please do post an I will take it if you want the item, Thanks, Mark

Postal Money Orders for new members, Personal checks are fine for established members with good feedback, Sorry no electronic payments.

Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive lighting
Automotive tire Automotive exterior Wood Bumper Automotive wheel system
Funeral Flooring Gas Grass Font
Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive lighting
Automotive tire Road surface Asphalt Grey Wood

· The Shadow (Moderator)
10,869 Posts
Please list your location per the requirement in the sticky, state is fine.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts