Shooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pearce Grip makes some grip extensions to replace the floor plate of Kahr magazines, which are made flush and flat without anything to grip, leaving the pinky hanging. This is fine when being small is important, but when it's not a little grip extension could be nice to have.

I own an MK9 and was thinking of adding this feature to one of my magazines. Anyone have any experience with this product? Would it make the magazine less reliable?

See pics below of Kahr with the extension and without.

Attachments

·
Registered
484 Posts
I have them on my LCP mags. WOrk great and give just enough extra to provide better control. Yet they do not make the mag overly long for concealed carry.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I also have them on my LCP magazines. The are a bit longer than the ones that you can get from Ruger but don't cause any problems for me. Have also had them on Glock 27 and Glock 30. They worked fine there too except they seemed to pinch my finger sometime. But no problem with pinching on the LCP. I think the Kahr extensions are similar to those on the LCP.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I tried them on my K-40. They didn't affect reliability, but I decided I didn't need or want them on the gun. The K-40 has a longer grip, however.
If I had the faintest idea where I put them, I would send them to you.

Andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.