Shooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isn't probably the appropriate forum for this question, it's just a general inquiry. Does anyone know who (internet) has pistol powder in stock? I check gunbot,net twice a day but I know there are vendors out there that aren't picked up by that site. I've got pounds and pounds of rifle powder but I'm down to my last ounce of pistol powder.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Accurate No. 5 or 7, Ramshot Silhouette, or Hodgdon Longshot, But I'll take what I can get at this point. It's for my .45ACP. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Don't know where you are but Steve's Trading Post in Joplin Missouri has a pretty good stock of pistol powder including Longshot if my memory serves me right. I visit up there from Texas about once a month and always stop in to see what they have that I need. I was last in there last Friday.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Try Lohman Arms (sp) I ordered 8lbs of Herco a short time back....took 3 weeks to receive it.....with all charges came out to 25 bucks a lb....happy, happy, happy...

·
Registered
325 Posts
Houston? I drove all the way from Cut-n-Shoot to Big Guy's Shooting Supply on Main street in Pearland, picked up 9 lbs. of AR-Comp. $150.00 for 8 lbs. $22.00 for 1.
They had ALOT of powder, I didn't look at or ask about pistol (I didn't need any)
Big Guy's Shooting Supplies
1416 N. Main, Ste. 500 Pearland, TX 77581
281-731-4850
Give 'em a holler.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Iron, here is another site Duke's Ammo & More, it is in San Saba Tx. Good Luck. The www is all lower case no spaces.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the hot tip, catch 22. I drove over yesterday and picked up 4 lbs of Unique and a pound each of TAC and RL-15. DIRT CHEAP! 33% less than Carter's Country and Shooter's Corner.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts