Shooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this .50 BMG at a gun show and the seller could not tell me the make and model of the optics I know if I took the wrap off I could find out but it don't want to ruin it can anyone help me please any ideas ? I will rip off some of the wrap but only want to rip off the area where the model info is thank you please look at pics that might help identify it also i think the lower is a bohica far mk iii but could be wrong my first 50 bmg so I'm new to this stuff just saw it and bought it lol
And give me a minute to post the pics I'm new to forums

·
Premium Member
15,478 Posts
Unwrap the flat on the left side of the adjustment turrent. the name is most likely there.

You can't post pics until you're experienced in the forum but email them to me and I'll post for you.

·
Registered
6,378 Posts
I just bought this .50 BMG at a gun show and the seller could not tell me the make and model of the optics I know if I took the wrap off I could find out but it don't want to ruin it can anyone help me please any ideas ? I will rip off some of the wrap but only want to rip off the area where the model info is thank you please look at pics that might help identify it also i think the lower is a bohica far mk iii but could be wrong my first 50 bmg so I'm new to this stuff just saw it and bought it lol
And give me a minute to post the pics I'm new to forums
When you post a message here, look at the menu on top. There's a paperclip which allows you to attach a Gif or Jpeg.

It's really not hard, just make sure to allow the software time to upload the picture before you close that window or hit "post"

·
Registered
11,931 Posts
Welcome to the shooters forum!
Congratulations on the .50.
Like Jbelk mentioned new members need to have been here a certain amount of time (10 days?) and make a few posts (25?) before they can post pics. In the meantime you can send them to another member or use a hosting site like photobucket and post a link to 'em.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts