Shooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please pray for my cousin. She is in a rehab hospital after having a major stroke. I spent as much time hunting and fishing with the gal as I did my buddies as I grew up. I went by to see here and she didn't even recognize me. She has a long way to go to recover.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'll be praying. See if you can get her in a hyperbaric chamber. It has done wonders for a gentleman in my church that suffered a stroke this spring, he went from barely able to speek and unable to walk to about 90-95% recovery over the last couple of months getting a hyperbaric treatment once a week.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Praying. My Dad had a bad stroke the Sunday before Thanksgiving. I know what she is up against.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Prayers done for your cousin. Friend's wife had a stroke a she has made remarkable progress from real bad to fairly good. May she have a full and complete recovery.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Prayers sent. I was lucky enough to walk in to see Mom and she apparently had just had hers. Scooped her up and straight to the hospital. Three months later you had to look closely to tell she had ever had a problem. She had several more good years. Sure do miss her. Goatwhiskers

·
Registered
43 Posts
prayers are sent.hope shes doing better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts