Shooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brothers and sisters in Christ,

I have been suffering with a rather severe case of sinusitis and an inner ear infection for nearly a month now. Been to three doctors and am on my third (different) course of antibiotic and other meds.

Please pray that our Lord will complete His work in my body and that healing will come soon.

There IS power in prayer!

God Bless you all.

Scott

·
Beartooth Regular
650 Posts
Longrider,

I will pray that our Lord will lay his healing hands upon you and restore your health.

In addition, I would suggest that you give your immune system some additional support to fight those foreign invaders from within. I would recommend taking 50mg of Zinc and 2 grams (2000 mg) of vitamin C each day. Take the vitaminC in 2 doses, 1gram after breakfast and 1 gram after dinner. Take the Zinc after dinner as well. Both are key to keep the immune system in top running order.

God bless,
John

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATE:

Have been to 4 different Docs. now and two emergency room visits. I have an appointment for a CAT scan Thurs. afternoon. I am having good and bad days but know the Lord will see me through. I have found that during this thing, I can no longer take Pseudoedepherine. One dose of Dayquil at 7:00 PM on Thanksgiving and by 3:00 AM I was in the emergincy room. I was so wired and thought I was having a heart attack. Anyway, all prayers are sincerely needed and appreciated. By His stripes we ARE healed!

Thanks and God Bless!

Scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts