Shooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been some time since coming to this forum for a lot of reasons. Foremost, my wife is having legal problems with her ex-husband. I married one of the dearest women on earth who was abused by her ex. Now much of that old pain is being dredged up again. I pray that these legal matters get resolved without damaging her spirit by bringing up old wounds. Please join me in prayer. Thank you, Ed

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for your prayers. I have a feeling of peace about this situation and continue to pray only that my wife not be hurt. Ed

·
Beartooth Regular
650 Posts
BigEd,

I pray that our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ, will calm the spirit of your wife's previous husband and that he will see the error of his ways and ask for forgiveness.

Yours in Christ,
John

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you to all who answered my request for prayer several months ago. The legal wrangling is now concluded. My wife and I have recently had quite a few tests of faith in our lives and through all of it God has truly kept his guiding hand on our shoulders. Too often I have lived with too much pride in my own accomplishments. It is humbling and comforting to know that God is with us in our everyday lives. Ed

·
Banned
41 Posts
To all forum members,
This is my very first forum experience, I just joined 8/6/03. It is more than just a joy to find fellow Christians, but to find our Lord in a shooters forum just enforces the reality that he makes his presence anywhere and everywhere, we only have to look.

My prayers are for you all and double for you Ed!

Best Whishes,
JB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts