Shooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm asking a favor of all of you. I'm going into surgery today for colan cancer and wish to be put on your prayer list. The doctors think that we caught it quick enough that there won't be any problems and that the surgery will take care of it. I'm hoping to get this done and get fully recovered so I can atleast enjoy deer season this your. Our deer seaon runs for the two weeks after Thanksgiving so I should be if there isn't any problems from the surgery. Thank you in advance for your help in this time of need.

·
Registered
17 Posts
May God guide the hands and minds of the surgeons and myself and my family will keep you in our prayers.
Good Luck and God Bless.

·
Beartooth Regular
650 Posts
Dodge,

I will pray that our heavenly father, the greatest of all physicians, will see you through your surgery and heal you with no reoccurence of cancer.

John

aka Jack Christian SASS 11993 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
aka w30wcf

·
Beartooth Regular
2,141 Posts
We're pulling for you, dodge. Hope to see you posting with good news real soon! Take care, IDShooter

·
Beartooth Regular
5,220 Posts
Dodge,
Our prayers are with you. May God guide the skillful hands of the surgeon and give you the strength you need throughout your recovery. We hope to hear from you soon. God bless.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Just to let you know I was praying for you.

Job 23:10 But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

Hang in there, He has a purpose in everything that comes our way.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everybody for your prayers. I made it home to day and am pretty good health. The doctor hasn't got the report back from the lab yet but he feels that they where able to get it all. According to what he told my wife the day of surgery the tumor hadn't eaten into the wall of the colon yet. I have to go back and see him on Thursday and I hope it's good news that I recieve. Agan thanks to evrybody as it was a comfort to know people that you don't even know care about your health.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts