Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all

For a couple of months, i've been developping a new ballistics simulator program, called

I can hear some of you saying : "what ? another one ? But there is already a lot of those softwares availbale on the net !!". Yes, I know that, and I also tried many of them, but actualy I did not find one that met all my expectations. Some are “old style software” with complicated interface, some are buggy, some are expensive ….

So at the end, I decided to develop one, and now i'm releasing it to the shooter enthusiasts community.

You can find details about ***l on the website :

One detail : I decided not to release it for free, but for a small amount of 5$. The reason is that I already spent a lot of time in that developpment, and moreover, I know that I will spend more time in support for users (very simple to install and use, but anyway). I also have some more extension projects for that software, and I'm really ready to listen to remarks and request for additional features that users will send to me. All this takes a lot of time !

You can contact me from the website, and at

I hope you will enjoy that software !

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
23,886 Posts
Mankonit -

First of all - welcome to the board.

Next - you are not authorized to post commercial products for sale on the board without the owner's permission. At the very bottom of the screen you will find "Contact Us". Click on that and receive further direction on this matter.

Your post has been altered to remove the marketing information.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply
OK, i did not know this kind of post was restricted.
I will write to the admin right now.

·
Super Moderator
13,599 Posts
General rules:

For the Trading Post Forum you need to be a member for at least two weeks and have logged 25 participating (not mindless filler) posts on the forum to post things for sale, but even then this is for personal items and not for regular commercial merchandise. (Note also that the board will not allow you to have links in your signature line or use several other features until that time and post limit have past.)

For commercial merchandise there is a new forum on the board called the Board Sponsors & Mechant's Forum. It is next to the Trading Post forum. Please follow this link to a sticky in that forum for a description and what you have to do to qualify to use that forum for selling your software.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts