Shooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been noticing that several of my posts seem to have disapearned into the ether. I'm not sure if these are being deleted by a mod or if there is a technical issue. I've been enjoying the forum very much and think this is one of the most superbly moderated boards I've ever found. I'd like to know if my posts were somhow against the forum's rules so that I can adjust what I post. As it is not my intention to break the rules.

If not it would be good to figure out what the tech issue is and correct it. I posted a thread in humor on Roswell aliens and a reply in the guns and insurance thread which are now gone, not sure if there are others at this point.

·
Nawth East Moderatah
5,428 Posts
I just searched all of your posts, and only found one deleted by Kdub, a mod here.
The Roswell thread was deleted due to it's political flavor, which we do not entertain in any way here. Not a reflection on you, we just do not do politics, unless it specifically applies to the 2nd.

There have been however, times where post just vanish....even happens to the mods.

Hope this answers your questions.
chris~

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK good to know on the politics side. Didn't think the roswell post was too political exept for naming politicians, just thought it was funny, but I guess if there is a zero tolerance on that I can accept the removal. thanks for the info I was worried my new computer was having issues or somthing.

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,227 Posts
Helix, at least you are not getting old like a lot of us and just forgetting where you posted and what you posted. At least you realized yours was gone......:)

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
23,917 Posts
For deleted posts - if you look to the right side of the page where the post was made, you will see a comment as to why it was deleted.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
in the case of the humor one it looks like the whole thread was deleted so no message. I've seen notes like that when other peoples posts are removed by a mod.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts