Shooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dear MICHAEL, now why in heavens sake was that 2nd thread Luberjack started LOCKED my I respectfully ask? Nobody threatened to spank me and I was beginning to see the light a little with the help of the video, just not enough young girls in the pictures.

Seriously, haven't you ever heard that discussion is good for the Soul? Well it is and I thought the 2nd thread was good information really. I may not agree with all the wording but I will give the man a B for effort.

Well, I am not interested in starting any more threads that seem to get you upset or someone else's blood warm. I already know I have the best hunting rifles in my vault and safe that a hunter could possibly own.

Now the other side of the coin sir! How's about me getting back my old handle, 2Bits remember. Yes, this way people will know I just didn't get off the boat yesterday from the Emerald Isle. If you need some help, I'll have a couple of the wee little people give you a hand. Respectfully yours sir.

·
Nawth East Moderatah
5,467 Posts
this does not belong in the rifles forum. Please use the pm feature, or, if the recipient's pm box is full, post this in the technical issues forum. Actually, it really does not belong there either.

Thanks,

Thread moved.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,735 Posts
It was locked because all the "my rifle is better than your rifle" stuff turns into a urinating contest. The first one did, the second one was headed that way, and that's where they all end up. Been doing this job for a long time and am very confident in that prediction.

Email me off the forum and I will merge your accounts.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,136 Posts
Good answer, Mike and Chris -

Locking this thread before it becomes a peeing contest, too. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.