Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to this board. Need some help finding a parts diagram for a Sears Pre WWII Ranger .22 pump. Made by Savage, Very similar to Savage Model 29, (but not the same as). Tried Numrich, and a couple other sources. No luck. Does Anyone have a parts diagram and list they would copy for me? Reimburse copying and postage. Anyone have one of these to allow comparison? Thanks, Art

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ranger 22

I bought the one on Gun Broker. That is why I need the parts diagram and parts. Does anyone have a parts diagram for a Savage Model75 punp .22? That may be this rifle... W B

·
Inactive
78 Posts
I bought the one on Gun Broker. That is why I need the parts diagram and parts. Does anyone have a parts diagram for a Savage Model75 punp .22? That may be this rifle... W B
go to the Savage forum and see if they have some info/digaram for that model, sorry I don't have the site handy but type savage rimfires in google and I bet you get a hit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.