Shooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local gun shop just got in a ton of reloading components. It seems a lot of backorders just got filled. They have Winchester primers for the first time in a year. I swapped out all my CCI primers for Winchester brand. They have a full line of IMR powders. Life is good. Take care...
Oberndorf

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TMan

The shop is Trop's in Elizabethtown, PA. I got Winchester large rifle, large pistol, small pistol and shotgun primers (the did not have any small rifle). Take care...
Oberndorf

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Thanks Oberndorf, that's not too far for a drive.

·
Banned
507 Posts
It's just a little too far for me to drive. But my local Mom and Pops seem to be able to get stuff these days, they even cut me a break on prices.

Plus there is a Cabela an hour east of me and across the parking lot is a Wally World that stocks reloading supplies.

Life is good,

Jerry

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
I've seen them mixed, but they are still in high demand, as soon as they come in, they are back out. We got some Win primers, then some Rem primers, and a few times we've had some CCI primers. It seems that the CCI's stick around longer on the shelves. Federals are the shortest supply and they are gone very quickly. A lot of competition shooters like the soft cups and low temperature/pressure of the priming compound in them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts