Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Wow, nice. 8) I never owned one, but a guy I rabbit and **** hunted with swore by them and just kept one in the bed of his truck. It never failed to operate for him and I used it a couple times with good success. It's definitely a survivor of a .22. ;)

·
Registered
571 Posts
I still have the one I hunted with from 1974. What's odd is walking through the woods and looking down at the same hand holding the same rifle from 36yrs ago, makes me feel 17 again.:D

Still fires accurately and reliably. It's my backpacking, camping, plinking and spare-for-friends rifle. They never jam unless something is flat worn out.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nylon Rems

Until I joined this forum, I don't think I appreciated the Nylons as much as I should have!Thanks to you all I have a much renewed interest in my Mohawk 10C. It was a Christmas present from my parents . There always was a bit of a stigma attached to a "plastic" rifle-like it was made by Daisy .
But ,it has been a very reliable,rugged and handy carbine. Never had any trouble with it,bought a extra 10rnd mag for it and taped them together for quick loading.Has better sights than my Marlin 39A.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts