Shooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my daughter a Remington 870 Express in 20 guage a few years back and now that she's turning 17 in a few months she wants me to install a pink stock...I know, but it's a girls gun! Does anyone have any suggestions as to manufacturers or may even have one they're looking to part with? I've been searching the internet but I get too sidetracked with all the other goodies out there...I've been to the Remington website but they only have the buttstocks left (they have discontinued the ladies pink line of stocks). Any and all help is, as always, greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
7,821 Posts

·
Banned
604 Posts
I'd simply go with a can of spraypaint ... or an airbrush. I did a 10/22 this way but went from Red to Pink to Orange to Yellow to White. Then I pinstriped it. It was for my Brother. I didn't want him laying it down on the forest floor and losing it. When you're all done painting it, let it dry for a day or so and then clearcoat it. Holds up wonderfully.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,991 Posts
Krylon. Have fun.........

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you to everyone who replied!! Crossroads gun show is this weekend...we went a few months ago and she picked out a really nice laminate one, just didn't have the money with us at the time (had to stock up on ammo). Maybe find the same one again or get another and try the painting trick! Thanks again!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts