Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is reliable load data for Remington bullets published on the interwebs someplace? I'googled my fingers to the nub and can't seem to find any that is published by the manufacturer.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,735 Posts
For the standard Core-Lokt, I have just used the ordinary data in the common reloading manuals. Never had an issue.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Wish Remington had a loading manual. Here's a site with some data with Remington components and others. IMR Handloaders Guide. You can download just rifle or pistol or shotgun sections. Good reloading source no longer available. Note that they say to reduce loads 10% and work up as some of the loads are near max loads.
http://www.imrpowder.com/pdf_reload.html

·
Registered
243 Posts
Is reliable load data for Remington bullets published on the interwebs someplace? I'googled my fingers to the nub and can't seem to find any that is published by the manufacturer.
I used the factory rounds to set up my seating die to the proper OAL, and then just worked up using standard 150gr data for my .308 and 165gr data for my 30-06. Both shoot plenty accurate for the deer and hogs I use them on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts