Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About three weeks ago; I checked out the sighting on my .270 rifle for this up-comming Ky Deer Season. I have a 3 to 9 power Low-Pro Widefield Redfield scope mounted on the .270. The scope I bought back in 1983 and has worked fine up until the other day. When I look through the scope at 3 to 5 power I see a piece of debris that looks like "fuzz". I showed it to my Brother and he said it looked like it might be a piece of the enterseal of the scope. Just wondering where I could have it repaired and recentered? I found this website and wonder if anyone here ever sent a scope to them for repair?

http://www.ironsightinc.com/ I would like to have this Redfield repaired as it is in good condition otherwise. I did order another scope for my .270 a Leupold 4-12 power scope and have it mounted & sighted in.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,118 Posts
Davers - take a gander at the "Sticky" at the top of this forum.

Yes, several other board members and myself have used this service for scope repair. Mine was an older model Redfield 1.5x6 that came back in excellent repair status. Takes a while to get it back, but worth the wait.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts