Shooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being left handed sucks. I have a model 110 in .243 with the button on the side to release the mag. The factory stock needs to be replaced, I'd like a high quality synthetic. I love the side button mag release and I'd like to keep that function. Is there anyone that makes that stock? Can a standard LH stock be modified to accomodate the mag release? What other options have I not thought of?

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
Have you tried savageshooters.com sponsers page section. Stocky's has many different styles of stocks for sale. How about Numrich Parts Corp? Did Savage ever market a left hand stock with the side mag release? Bought one by mistake from them (Numrich) couple months ago only for short action having the side mag release.

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
I see your also on savageshooters site with this same question. Guess you probably researched this fairly well then. Doubt if anyone makes a synethic stock but suprises do happen. Might be able too get a wood stock from Numrich.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright, so no stocks available with side mag release. what do I have to do to convert it to a different kind of mag release?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts