Shooters Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my resident bear hasant decided to take her winter nap yet, due the weather is still warm here. My son got home from work the other nite (21 still lives at home because we keep a well stocked larder :rolleyes:).Standing outside the gate in my YUPPIEs yard is about 300lbs of Black Bear. Kid had started to get out of his car and saw bear, back into car, bear just looked at him. Our property backs up to a state park, and their is a side gate that the YUPPIES use to walk into the park, but arnt smart enought to close behind themselves. Cant wait for my YUPPIE to get home to tell her about the bear in her front yard. Couple years same bear got into a garage and was eating the cat food, when the guy opened the door to see what was making his dogs go wild. Thanksgiving a bunch of the YUPIES were out in the woods playing Frizzbe Golf, (where was the bear then) cant wait for word to get back to them about the bear, maybe they will stay down in the bay area. a cougar was spoted out their this summer, wounder how they would take to running into something like that or the bear? State park people wont go out into the park, (most of them are from the bay area) they would rather make traffic stops on their 1 mile of road through the mine property. Bad part they let these people carry firearms also. Iam betting on the bear keeping the YUPPIES out of the park.

Gun Runner :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts