Shooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Wisconsin

Yes it is a nice progression. I can't understand Wisconsin though. For years they have been anti-carry and I lived there for a while and I have family that does. It's a wonderful state with this exception.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Kalifornia is really a "no issue state" - For exmple I live in Riverside County population over two million and there are around 500 permits for the whole county.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
This is very informative. I knew WA was a great state, but I assumed that many other states recognized the right to keep and bear arms earlier. This was in the WA constitution from our statehood in 1889. I've had a permit since the 1970's.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Many states are going towards unrestricted carry, they know it prevents and stops crime.

·
Banned
210 Posts

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Well, the wording of the constitution actually prevents any restriction on firearm ownership... pretty much every law made about guns is unconstitutional.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's interesting how perception and reality varry. Take Vermont, a state I use to live in. Nationaly it seems to have a rep. as very liberal, which in some ways it is. It's the only one besides Alaska though that has no restrictions on carrying firearms. No restictions on age for a hunting license either. Also still has open trespass laws, if it isn't posted it's open for public hunting, fishing, etc.

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
who d have thought ..grey..
i live in n.c. .. nothing required as we speak to own guns ..as long as its visible
you can carry,without license ..until you run into a leo who thinks hes a law unto his self.then you might have trouble
even with ccp..
to buy guns takes a criminal check i think..i recently was cited for assualt ,,when i stopped a bully ,from bullying an elderly teller at walmart.. he invited me outside to settle it..walmarts video showed me following him outside..i got hurt by this young bully ..but walmart failed to consider the circumstances an told the law to cite me..mr. charles johnson was the assitant manager that day.. i forgive him as god is the only real judge.. but my attourney mr. curry of albemarle n.c.knew exactly how to handle it..god bless him ..hes one of the good guys..smart man.. not all attourneys are just in it for a buck..
but theres plenty working to change the law.. they want to eliminate these bad o guns..a public figure here somewhere [im not sure as i write this] recently showed himself to be a total hippocrit ,,as he shot a guy he percieved as bad..
then went back to work to take our guns.. i believe hes being prosocuted..
ps.. i learned my lesson also..im to old to stop bullys anymore with my physical ability ,,anyway.. should have just called 911,an not went outside with him..he a karate expert an good at what he knew..hardest left hook ,,i think i was ever hit with..but ive yet to ever be knocked out in a scrap..callit bragging ,if you choose ..i know its just a blessing from god..i know that..i was trying to turn it into a fight on the ground when the police got us..now thats bragging ,i guess. . but i don t whip easy ..he was stunned to see me get up an go in for more..you could see it in his eyes ..he hadn t counted on facing a scrapper..

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Only Alaska and Vermont:

Only Alaska and Vermont are Right to Carry Concealed states. The "Shall Issue" and "May Issue" states require Government Permission.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts