Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm at a lost. Currently I am looking for I.Gaztanaga ruby destroyers the rubys proofed I.G.(I have fallen in love with them). This is my last ditch effort to get any information on the where abouts of a few that are looking for a good home.

·
Super Moderator
13,632 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Rules are to join in, have fun, and play nicely with the rest of us kids.

The only place I've ever seen one of those .32's was as part of a display at an Ohio Gun Collector's Association show years ago. I picked up a retired police MAB back in the early 80's, but that's the only French .32 I have, and I messed up its firing pin trying to improve the trigger a little (keep meaning to make it a new one).

We don't permit new members to start threads in the Trading Post. You need two weeks and 25 posts before the system will let you do that. I'll move your post to the handgun forum, and when you get your posts and time in you can PM me and I will move it to the Trading Post forum for you.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
I saw this post earlier, and looked on Gunbroker - there was one for $250, its merely a matter of checking the auction sites and finding similar collectors. I belong to a group of Ruger collectors, they collect all matter of Rugers from flatbolt M77s to AlphaCats and everything is something to those guys.

What got you hooked on the Ruby guns?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts