Shooters Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question fer ya all. I have a SBH 10 1/2 and don't care for the undercut front sight. Anyone know if i can inter change with one of the other ruger sights such as the straight ramp type on the Old Army. I don't want to have to do any major gunsmithing. It has the screw and the barrel is the "Bull" type found only on the 10 1/2 SBH.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.