Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[email protected] New Member
I have the opportunity to buy a Ruger Single Six revolver with  .22lr/22mag cylinders. Has anyone had personal experience with this model Ruger? What is a reasonable price for one in good used condition. I have seen them nib for $270.00. Any and all replies will be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Banned
739 Posts
Ragin'Cajun,
You didn't say weather the Ruger you were looking at was the NM or OM.  I have an OM Super Single Six 22LR / 22Mag.  I love it.  It's a match for my Blackhawk .45 and affords me lots of cheep practice.  
I wouldn't hesitate buying one if its what you are looking for.  They are very durable and will outlast you with reasonable care.
As for a reasonable price, I don't know.  Mine was a wedding anniversary gift from my now departed Uncle.  However $270.00 doesn't sound to bad.  We saw some in the $300 + range at the gunshow last weekend.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
I like mine. It's a 7 inch in stainless. 270 sounds a little high. Mine does not shoot all that well yet but I have not finished trying stuff yet. When I got it the mag chamber was in it and it was sight adjusted for the mag. I am not sure that this does not have something to do with the poor 22 performance so far.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts