Shooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the Davidson special run of Ruger Vaqueros in .38-40 is still available, and if so, what does the 5 and a half inch stainless steel version sale for?

Kindest regards,
Timberwolf :)

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Davidsons has about 150 of them, between the two different barrel lengths. You could expect to pay$450 on the low side to full retail of $575 depending where you buy it. Do a search on www.gunsamerica.com Just put 38-40 in the search field and scroll down to Ruger revolvers and you'll see what they're going for on the net, which doesn't include shipping and dealer transfer fees.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ruger Vaquero 38-40 / 40 S&W

TIMBERWOLF said:
Does anyone know if the Davidson special run of Ruger Vaqueros in .38-40 is still available, and if so, what does the 5 and a half inch stainless steel version sale for?

Kindest regards,
Timberwolf :)
Timberwolf: I have a nib if your interested , can't take it to Mexico. Look at the post further down "Davidsons" $574.25 plus I have Ruger Eagle faux pearl grips $75.00 (I was told it was the last set ?) Unfortunately I have misplaced the wood set that came with in all the moving. Thanks 509-473-9851

1 - 4 of 4 Posts