Shooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a new model ruger super black hawk can u tell me about it the place i bought it from told me it is a super black hawk.
.41 mag cal
47-09067

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,415 Posts
"Supers" are usually a 44 mag, or so I thought. Can you check that? Let us know everything that is marked on the barrel and frame.

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
I rarely look at new guns, unless it's something I really want a lot.

Cruising several shops on my way aroungd my regional sales territory, a RBH/SBH in good shape can run anywhere from $300-$600 depending on the model. Some of the BH Hunter models are even more.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi

Tman my model number on my ruger new mode blackhawk (47-09067) bought it in 1997 and is in perfect shape.What do u think?

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,415 Posts
I'd recommend checking the gun auction sites. Prices do vary quite a bit by season and region. The range given above sounds pretty reasonable to me.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Lady Ruger, the guys over ar Rugerforum.com would know a lot more about this. it's what they live for. Good group of guys.

They are going to ask for pictures of course because it's all about condition, but they will also want to know if you have the box it came in, the manual, fired shell envelope and shell, and plastic bag the revolver was wrapped in as it ALL makes a difference as to price.

Like I said, they live for this stuff.
For any other person, it is worth what they are willing to pay an you are willign to accept.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,016 Posts
Be advised you don't have enough postings nor time on the board to offer it for sale here. Go to the "Trading Post" forum for rules reguarding posting items for sale.

I have the older 3-screw SB in .41 Mag and find it to be a fine hunting handgun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts