Shooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchesed TWO S&W 410S w/ LASER GRIPS NIB, consecutive serial numbers.. What are they worth on the open market WHY can't I find any USED ones on the open market. I think they are based on the 4006, wasn't that a GREAT gun for law enforcement especially??. help me out here, please. S& W IS NOT SAYING A WORD TO ME JUST THAT THEY RETAILED FOR $950.00 MRSP.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You, I Don't Deserve It

FACETTUB That was a great reply, must be great to be that smart. I wish I could just shovel people out of the way when I thought their question was too easy to answer. If you would have really read the question before you started moving things around,you would have gathered that i tried the conventional methods to gain the answer to my question. HAY smart guy try to find the value of the gun with out someones help, IT IS NOT TOO EASY. Oh, I forgot you are the great one and know all. I can take this out of favorites, SEE YA OH SMART ONE!!!!!!! LETS HOPE WE DON'T CROSS PATHS AGAIN

·
Registered
350 Posts
Uncalled for - especially given your longevity of membership. The answer was appropriate and succinct. The validity of your question is certainly suspect, given that you purchased two of the same weapons without even knowing their value or lack thereof. You found the forum and, yet, did not have the intelligence to search on the weapon type or to compare with offering of the same gun, for sale on auction sites? I doubt that. You are simply lazy and expected the membership, here, to do it for you.

Were I the Moderator you have responded to, you can be assured that our paths would not cross in the future.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,686 Posts
Oh and Bob unfortunately passed away some time back. So I'm afraid you won't bet getting a personal reply from him, not on this forum anyway. Knowing Bob he'd probably chuckle at you, anyway.

Clean up the attitude, or go somewhere else. That's your only warning.

You're welcome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.