Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I have found a S&W Model 41 pistol with a set of 2 extra barrels to go with it in my local gunshop for around 800.00. I believe it has a 5" barrel on the pistol with a 7 1/2" target barrel and if I remember correctly a 6" barrel to complete the set. It looks to be in very good shape as do the extra barrels. My question is to you owners of this model - is it worth the price? Is it reliable? Anything I should be aware of? and lastly how hard is it to get spare magazines and parts? Thanks! CEJ...

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
23,993 Posts
If the condition of the set is like you say, I'd think you have a fair deal on it. Saw one at the gunrange last year that was bought right out of the shooter's hand for $500, cash, and the buyer was happy with the deal.

Whatever parts you couldn't obtain direct from S&W should be able to be had from Gun Parts, Inc.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kdub - Thanks for the reply, the pistol is in great shape and one of the barrels (can't remember which one) looked to be unfired. I'm going to swing by there tomorrow and see what I can horse trade for it. CEJ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts