Shooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a barrel and forend for a 219 chambered in 25-20. Don't know much about it, was in my garage when I bought my house. I was going to put it on gunbroker.The bore looks great,outside has some light rust spots,would clean up easy.Any ideas what it's worth?

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
That particular barrel/chambering is extremely rare, in ANY condition - I would put a $250 auction reserve on it if it was mine.

I don't know that I might list the forend separately.

·
Registered
7,848 Posts
I had a 22 Hornet in the 219. Too bad it had a shotgun trigger (6# or more).
I'd have to agree, the triggers are not exactly bench rest quality. My 30/30's is good enough to allow some pretty impressive groups though. I sure wish someone would bring it (219) back!

·
Registered
281 Posts
i saw one in a gun shop the other day, had a twenty gauge barrel to go with the rifle, i think the tag was around 400 dollars. next time i go back i will look closer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Savage 219 Rifle

I have a barrel and forend for a 219 chambered in 25-20. Don't know much about it, was in my garage when I bought my house. I was going to put it on gunbroker.The bore looks great,outside has some light rust spots,would clean up easy.Any ideas what it's worth?
I would like to buy the rifle if you are interesting in selling the barrel. Please contact me. E-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hornet Barrel

I Know your post is 7mos. but i have a hornet bbl. plus a 410 an a 20ga bbl that i might want to get rid of. The hornet needs front site an a enjector, been looking for enjector for years
Thanks [email protected]

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
You have a rare find!!;) Clean it up and place it on auction.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts