Shooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
several years ago I saw a 94 with a long bbl, maybe 24-26", in 7-30 Waters cal. I should have bought it, but didn't. Have kicked myself ever since. I would love to have one, does anyone have one they would part with, or know where I might find one? Thanks, Wallace in Georgia

·
Registered
154 Posts
Keep looking on Gun Broker....See them there every now and then. Due to limited production, they do bring a hefty price. Were only made after the AE version and only for a couple years....

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
You can find one in my safe. :D

Sorry, though.........not for sale. :eek:

·
Registered
154 Posts
YOU do know that December is share the safe combination month don't you ????????
:D

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
YOU do know that December is share the safe combination month don't you ????????
:D
Nice try. ;):D

Unfortunately, even if I gave you the safe combo, I have a two-tiered protection plan:

Rottweiler first.............. then the Browning safe. Seems to work well. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Soon to be another Waters 94 in the safe!!!

Merry Christmas to me!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

·
Registered
434 Posts
Now that's just plain greedy ;-) With a handle like magnumitis what do you need a nice sensible cartridge like the Waters for?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
With a handle like magnumitis what do you need a nice sensible cartridge like the Waters for?
I have an irrational need to accumulate (since I'm not a "collector") Model 94 Big Bores and AE XTR's in the more obscure chamberings. The Waters I have coming is a hen's tooth, for sure.................. a carbine with the XTR-type upgraded (VERY nicely figured for a production 94) walnut and checkering. Nearly all Waters carbines were assembled with non-checkered, straight-grained walnut. Mostly only the rifles (24" barrel, non-hooded front sight) had the nice wood and checkering.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts