Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I have been reading on this great site for awile and love all the info that is here. Tommorow we have a gun show in the denver area and if I find the SBH hunter  would love to bring it home has anyone bought one of the new ones yet and if so how do you like it? what did you have to pay? if I can't find the hunter I may have to just settle for a SBH or marlin .444

·
Registered
5 Posts
Never give up on the gun you want.  Sure, you may have to wait a day or two longer, but if it's truly what you want, then it is worth the wait.

I am sorry to inform you I do not have a SBH Hunter, but share your interest in obtaining one.  There was a great write up on it on the web and I'm sorry I don't have that website information for you.

If you get it, post a reply and let me know what you think.  If I get a Single Action Ruger, that is more than likely the model I will get.  I actually am hoping they come out with it in 45LC.

Good Luck,

Kid

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just got one and even though I've only shot about 40 rounds through it I like it a lot.  It has been many years since I had shot an SBH and I forgot how much fun they are.  Retail on the gun is just over 600 so keep that in mind when you find one.  They are extremely tough to get right now but they are coming off the line.  If you expect to get one at a show I would get there when the doors open or you'll probably miss out.  I know some who have had one ordered for 4-5 months but they are worth the wait, IMHO.  KidIdaho is right hold out for the one you want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts