Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Sig 556 and in need of scope or sights. I;m looking at the Pride Fowler Special Ops Auto 33MM LED sighting system but have heard to much about them. Does anyone know of them ?:confused::confused:

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Welcome aboard but sorry, never used them. Only used Aimpoint Comp2s, EOTech 552 and ACOG scopes on M4s.

CD

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scopes / sights

Same here with not knowing about them. I to have a 1x4x32 ACOG a great system, and ordering the ELCAN Dual Role 1-4x . Hope to get it before xmas. But still looking for something for lesser $$$ and the Pride Fowler is coming in around $325.

Thanks anyway. Safe shooting
BEL

·
Registered
11 Posts
if you are looking to got cheap and want a red dot get a Primary Arms Aimpoint knock off. If you want to go cheap and want some magnification get a Burris DMS-1. You definatly get what you pay for but off the cheap options they are in my opinion the best deals on the market. I have used both and even taken the Burris through a rifle course. I will no longer buy them for me but I dont have to much of an issue recommending them for people that are going to use it only for a range gun and not a duty gun.

·
Registered
816 Posts
For $325 I think you would be able to find a used EOTech, Aim Point, or name brand scope of some kind. Burris does make some pretty good stuff and they too offer a wannabe Aim Point but I can't speak on the quality of them. I think I read that they are made in the Philippines but don't know that to be a fact. Good luck in your search.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts