Shooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news from the courts. The Seattle gun ban was knocked down. Seattle tried to preempt state law and was spanked.

Thanks to the 2nd Amendment Foundation...a great organization!

·
Registered
13,209 Posts
Glad to hear left-wing whackos aren't winning every battle. :)

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
One small step for mankind. Good news.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
23,956 Posts
Any strike against the anti's is always good news. Great going, Washington!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Glad to hear that the courts in Washington can understand reality. in Wisconsin that is not the case. Unless I'm wrong Milwaukee still has bans on guns that make hunters traveling through the city criminals. We are a rural state that is ruled by two cities (Madison and Milwaukee) that are filled with left wing nut jobs. This is off topic but illustrates my point, it is now illegal to have a pocket knife "concealed". I'm running out of reasons to stay here.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Glad to hear that the courts in Washington can understand reality. in Wisconsin that is not the case. Unless I'm wrong Milwaukee still has bans on guns that make hunters traveling through the city criminals. We are a rural state that is ruled by two cities (Madison and Milwaukee) that are filled with left wing nut jobs. This is off topic but illustrates my point, it is now illegal to have a pocket knife "concealed". I'm running out of reasons to stay here.
Wisconsin is a beautiful state. But the taxes are horrendous. Minnesota is the same way...ruled by the Twin City pinkos.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Was just reminded that our good ol' NRA was in on the lawsuit against the City as well as the 2nd Amendment Foundation.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I let my NRA membership laps for a while, I really don't know why. Last weekend I rejoined. It's sad that we need them but we do. I won't let that happen again.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Washington's preemption statute is so crystal clear that one couldn't even have invented a way to say that Seattle's ban could stand. This 'loss' will be used to rally support to try to change either the preemption statute OR possibly a constitutional amendment to allow firearms possession to be much more freely restricted.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanx for re-upping. I believe that the only reason we have the gun freedom we have here is because of the NRA. Global gun rights terrorist Rebecca Peters intends for the United States of America to go down the same path that Great Britain, Canada, and Australia went down. The fine people from those great countries deserve better, and my wish for them is to get better. Congratulations Seattle!
Yes sir the NRA is truly a great American group of people. When you look at the number of left wing organizations, they are way out numbered. I don't think that we as gun owners are outnumbered, so I believe that we need to start "yelling" a little louder. I better stop I'm starting to feel a political rant come on. But ya all know what I mean don't ya?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts