Shooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Shawn

I hope and pray that you have a speedy recovery. And you get the full use of your hand back. Now on a more serous note not blaming Shawn in any way for his accident. This is why it is so important to be very careful when reloading your own shells one little mistake can couse bad thing to happen. I saw a man once blow up a colt python and the man beside him got severe head injury and spent a good while in the hospital. When I reload I am in the room by my self the wife and kid will not open the door till I come out they leave me alone so I can give my reloading my full attention with NO interruption. and follow all safety rules Forest Punch

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
I hope you get better soon Shawn! Did you get the bird?

·
Premium Member
2,773 Posts
Man, Shawn, just got in from hunting, and I feel sick to my stomach. You had posted that you were going to enjoy some bird hunting this season.
I feel terrible for you, and hope you have a quick recovery.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Praying for a full recovery.

·
Elk Whisperer (Super Moderator)
11,173 Posts
Hey Shawn, hope everything is going to be ok.

Let us know if we can be of assistance.

RJ

·
Banned
2,380 Posts
i think it said the right hand.. shawn i enjoy your post..you always a gentleman..may god bless you with recovery brother..slim

·
Banned
421 Posts
Shawn, my prayers are with you. May GOD grant you a speedy recovery! Sorry about your injury, and the loss of your gun, but the important thing is you are still with us.
Remember, when thrown from the horse it's best to get right back on again! Hope you still can enjoy your guns and hunting again in the near future.
Take care,
Terry

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,116 Posts
The news blurp stated his left hand, which would have been the one exposed to the failure if being right handed.

Let's all hope Shawn the best and a speedy recovery. We miss him and his posts.

·
Super Moderator
13,431 Posts
As are we all!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Com'on Shawn, we all miss you and are worried about your condition. Nah, you are in His hands and all is well.
God bless and Godspeed,
Greg

1 - 20 of 71 Posts