Shooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any information on the recently manufactured p365.
Im looking for a 9 mil for ccw. I like the p365 but became skeptical about striker drag/striker breaks. Also some stovepiping. Does anybody know if Sig has resolved these issues?

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Last I heard they weren't there yet. I personally would send it back. It's not a good gun for ccw if you can't bet your life on it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The Sig 365 Has Become A Very Popular Carry Gun But I Bought The 365 XL And It Shoots Great And Is Still Nice To Carry

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have two 365's. These are the 3rd and 4th that I have owned. Had two early production models They both had a slight primer drag but after a few thousand rounds thru each they never failed or messed up in any way. The two I have now only have a very slight primer drag but they are recent production with a safety.
I shoot them on a regular basis along with a Glock 19 and SA XDS45. These are also great guns. They all have been completely and utterly reliable. I can't say the same for the Ruger, and Taurus(puke) that I have owned recently.
A lot of issues with the smaller handguns can be contributed to ammo or a loose grip/hold. The couple of dealers in my area that I frequent have never mentioned any problems with the 365.
My experience with the 365 is actual hands on, so chuckhunter if your wanting advice I recommend you talk to actual users of the pistol.

After posting I see that this thread is a little dated.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sig p365

I like mine so much I bought a second one. theres a lot of keyboard commandoes out there spreading fake news. I have never had any issues with mine and my first one is an early one

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great guns period. Have the SAS model which performs flawlessly. The muzzle break reduces the flip typically felt with smaller barrel guns. I will warn you that the SAS has that new meprolight green dot sighting system which is built into the slide. It will take some getting used to. Other than that, it's a cool gun. It's easy to conceal and is light enough to stuff in your front pocket if you wish. Good luck.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have the 365's big brother, the 365XL and it has been a fantastic gun. It is my everyday carry. This is one of the most accurate pistols I have ever had but it seems that is the way with a lot of Sigs. It has had no stoppages or hiccups.

Steve..........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts