Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if I can attach a reflex-type sight on my P95? If so where can I find one? also what is a nice Laser sight I can attach to it that doesnt break the bank?

·
Registered
955 Posts
Does anyone know if I can attach a reflex-type sight on my P95? If so where can I find one? also what is a nice Laser sight I can attach to it that doesnt break the bank?
I'd be doubtful on the Reflex sight. I don't see many accessories for these sorts of guns, as the thinking goes, "If they can only afford a $300 gun, are they going to spring for $100 accessories?"

Good lasers aren't cheap. Imagine taking your remote control and bashing it against your table about ten thousand times, and then expecting it to work after that. It won't, because remote controls are generally pretty cheaply made. Your laser might be subjected to the same level of punishment in its life, and you'll want it to work like new after every "hit."

Insight and Streamlight both have a light and laser combo for about $230.

·
Registered
977 Posts
> Your laser might be subjected to the same level of punishment in its life, and
> you'll want it to work like new after every "hit."

Yes, that is the problem I have for my Ruger 944, the only laser made for it sticks off the outside of the pistol where I can wack it every time I wack the magazine or sleep on the gun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts