Shooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

My father recently aquired an old surplus Mauser 98 that he is refinishing and cleaning up. While taking it apart the spring that holds the end cap on the stock broke. We've been checking around the local shops but no one seems to know where to get a replacement.

I figure a gun show would be the best bet, but I don't know when any are going to be held in my area.

If anybody has any suggestions as to where we can get a replacement, or knows of any up coming shows in south eastern PA I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
65 Posts
CowboyGunNut;
Numrich Gun Parts Corporation, www.e-GunParts.com or 845-679-2417. They have a huge catalog and I have bought a bunch of Mauser parts from these folks. They are good folks. Good luck with the Mauser, when it's up and running, I'm sure your dad will enjoy it, I got hooked on them a few years ago.
J.P.

·
Banned
20 Posts
Gunshow

CGN,

I beleive there is a large gun show in Harrisburg this weekend. I think its called the Mason-Dixon gun show in H burg. I've been to it once and it is worthy of going. I'll try to look it up for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts